Business Intelligence is a set of methodologies, processes, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information used to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights and decision-making.
business intelligence also includes technologies such as data integration, data quality, data warehousing, master data management, text and content analytics and many others that the market sometimes lumps into the Information Management segment.
SAP® Business One application and SAP Crystal solutions deliver compelling reporting functionality. Taking advantage of this software will significantly increase your productivity, whether you are developing new reports, customizing existing ones or distributing reports across the enterprise.
• Gather data from various applications across the company and generate timely reports.
• Distribute information to those who need it and provide access to it anywhere and anytime.
• Control access to sensitive business data.
• Report creation and customization – Access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
• Report viewing – Enable powerful visualizations and interactivity using integrated tools such as Adobe Flash and Adobe Flex.
• Publishing and distribution – Export reports to electronic formats that best fit your business needs and deliver them either over the Web or embedded in other applications, including portals, while preserving security.
• Faster and better decision making thanks to timely and accurate reports based on critical company data across financials, sales, customers, inventory, service, production and operations.
• Cost savings resulting from reduced time and effort required to generate reports and reduced dependence on IT.
• Improved access to critical business information anywhere people require it, in the format in which they need it and at any time.